Pedestrian Accident Attorney In Wayne County Michigan

There have been quite a few pedestrian accidents reported in Wayne County lately. To receive full compensation, a pedestrian accident victim should contact an attorney as soon as possible. Insurance companies can delay payment or find reasons to pay less than they should for pedestrian accident injuries. If you are a pedestrian accident victim both your economic and noneconomic needs will be great.

Who pays?

Your medical insurance will most likely cover your medical bills and rehabilitation services, but there may be limitations to the amount of coverage allowed. You car insurance company will be responsible for paying for your damages even if you were simply a pedestrian at the time of the accident. If you do not drive then you will be reliant on the insurance company of the person who hit you since their negligence caused your injuries. The most important thing you can do for yourself is to hire an attorney to ensure the insurance company is offering you everything that you deserve to pay for everything that you need.

What can you collect money for other than medical expenses?

When a pedestrian is injured by a negligent driver the pedestrian will be able to claim damages for pain and suffering as well as any emotional distress that occurred as a result of the accident. An accident such as a car vs. a pedestrian will most likely cause critical injuries that will require extensive therapies and lengthy recovery time. This type of pain and suffering will often cause emotional distress from worrying about loss of pay, loss of employment, day to day bills not being paid, prolonged pain, or numerous other issues. This emotional distress and pain are the main ways a person collects money from an accident such as a pedestrian accident. To discuss what damages you can collect for in your pedestrian accident contact our Wayne County pedestrian accident attorney.

Protect your rights and the rights of your injured loved one

If your loved one is recovering from critical injuries caused by a negligent driver who hit them while they were crossing the road, riding their bike, or just minding their own business you should contact a lawyer on their behalf. If they cannot speak for themselves they need someone to speak for them. You need to know what your rights are as a loved one and how to protect the injured party as they rest and heal.

Our professional Wayne County pedestrian accident attorney

Call our Wayne County pedestrian accident attorney to review the facts about your accident. We will go over the detail for free by phone so you do not have to worry about how you will get to the office. Our professional Wayne County pedestrian accident attorney will explain how Goldman and Associates will work hard to protect your rights and fight for every buck you deserve. Call us as soon as possible at (877) 737-8800.